Not Parent Approved: A Card Game for Kids
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A HILARIOUS AWARD-WINNING PARTY GAME - A fun game for tweens, teens and their families (4-10 players, ages 8+).
- SCHOLASTIC GOLD STAR TOY WINNER - "Consider it your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughterâs reading skills." - Scholastic Review.
- EXPANSION PACKS ALSO AVAILABLE - Expand your play with our selection of expansion packs (sold separately).
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAM - Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100% family-friendly. Designed to reintroduce a love of tabletop games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play. WARNING: Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids find hilarious while distracted from their screens.
- HIGH QUALITY CARDS, TAKE ANYWHERE SIZE - Comes with 455 durable, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. Take the laughter with you wherever you go!